RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori

Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Empty
PostSubject: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 pm

--- Incoming Files ---
--- Files Recieved ---
--- Loading Files ---
--- Files Loaded Successfully ---

Image:

Name: Deness Ka'lek
Height: 5''11''
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair and Color: Brown Hairs
Place of Birth: Yavin 4
Languages: English.
Profession: Force learner.
Companions: None.
Weapon(s): None.
Equipment: A Jedi Robe.
Small Description:

[Force Alignment]
Light Force Enlightenment
[+350]
[+275]
[+245]
[+210]
[+145]
[+105]
[+75] <----- Deness Ka'lek
[+45]
[+15]
[0]
[-15]
[-45]
[-75]
[-105]
[-145]
[-210]
[-245]
[-275]
[-350]
Dark Force Submission

Skills:
Jump: 2
Push: 2
Pull: 0
Sense: 0

MindTrick: 0
Speed: 0

Attack: 2
Defense: 3

Other Known Abilities:
Strong Force Knowledge and a good Mental training.

BIO/Story:

Deness hailed from a world where the Force was a strange, unfamiliar thing. Thus, he was shunned by his own people and lived a life of loneliness and despair, until then a strange person called Armada Slong found him in Yavin 4's main forest, wounded, when he was 7 years old, so Armada carry'd Deness with her and took her to her house in a hidden village called ''Jeketris''. Deness then got trained and ''adopted'' by Armada Slong for 9 or 10 years until then the village got attacked by a Sith Cult killing everyone in the village and kept some civilians as slaves or prisonners to build a new Sith Temple to the Cult. Deness, got lucky enough and escaped the war for the village and lived a life of loneliness and despair as he did before.. Until then...

Explaination from being Kereth's brother: Quopha Torrk left his young boy(Kereth Torrk) early after his birth and left him with Kereth Torrk's mother. Quopha Torrk then got to Yavin 4, and gave life to another baby(Deness Ka'lek) with his new wife, Anyk Ka'lek.

Last edited by Sasori on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:18 am

You sure you don't want to change back to mando again? xD
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:57 am

I would probably rather have you as a mandalorian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:57 am

And what comes to Sasori's story, there are no sith included yet? Am i right? Plus he shouldn't have a lightsaber yet, because everybody needs to construct it in the temple.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:03 am

Dude it's a freakin Bio. And no siths are included in the Legecy story but there are still siths in the galaxy.

And I'm not good as Manda, I'd rather RP like hell and for real than a little for only fights, I don't care of the rank ups even if it takes ages. Atleast that I RP.
Back to top Go down
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 am

This is what i tried to explain... Mandolorians dont get alot of RP story lines. Jedi mainly get the most because the story was based on the Jedi rebuilding and the Mandolorians destroying.

The Mandolorians need a good RP leader who is active enough to be able to help them lead attack into the Jedi Homes and try hunt them down to stop the new Legacy order from being created.

I did want to be the Mando leader to try boost the RP up for them but its too late now since i have a Jedi char. But the Mandolorians have a important RP role that needs to be followed. Its just there not active enough to do it. That is why Sasori is switching i guess since Mandolorians are not as Active...
Back to top Go down
http://rpglegacy.my-rpg.com
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 pm

That, and because I like my Jedi char. I love Chistori species, and I generally like Jedis.
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:49 am

Alright.... fine...

Confirmed. For good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 pm

We haven't found out ingame that we are brothers? We gotta enact it somehow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)   Deness Ka'lek (Sasori) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deness Ka'lek (Sasori)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Legacy :: The Legacy Jedi Order :: Confirmed Jedi Characters-
Jump to: