RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lan Al'thor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrary

Lan Al'thor Empty
PostSubject: Lan Al'thor   Lan Al'thor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:04 am

--- Incoming Files ---
--- Files Recieved ---
--- Loading Files ---
--- Files Loaded Successfully ---

Image:

Name:Lan al'thor
Height:6'
Species:Human
Eye Colour:Light blue
Hair and Color:Short, dark brown hair
Place of Birth:Mandragoran.... Heir to empire
Languages:basic,Mandragoran
Profession:Wanderer
Companions:(dont know yet. Kael might rp. if he does, he is mah bro)
Weapon(s):a messed up, hardly working lightsaber he achieved from his dad as he watched him die.
Equipment:Rags, what used to be a royal outfit
Small Description:Lan was supposed to be an Heir to the Manetheran empire. When he was 10, though, his Empire was attacked by suited up Sith warriors. Lans dad, Rand, gave Lan his best squad of soldiers to help him evacuate. This was when Lans dad gave him his lightsaber. The soldiers led Lan around a side corridor. Right before making it out of the palace, the squad was confronted by sith. The soldiers died, and only one fully trained sith still stood. The sith charged him, and Lan ignited his dads lightsaber, plunging it through the sith's chest. Lan then ran as hard as he could our of the palace. His clothes were destroyed, and he had some money left to take a ship to Coruscant. Ever since then, Lan has fought a personal battle with himself. He has even thought about returning to his overrun empire, just to kill as many sith as he could before he died. He fights with himself, and is a corrupted person who is trying to find his way through the lower parts of Coruscant. He normally has no place to sleep, and gets a new bruise everyday from mugs. His life is miserable, but his personal battle inside himself, his personal rage for the sith, keeps driving him on.

(lol i make myself depressed.... Oh, and my light force enlightenment is so bad because jedi havent discovered me yet and fixed me up.... But when they do, it will go up.)

[Force Alignment]
Light Force Enlightenment
[+350]
[+275]
[+245]
[+210]
[+145]
[+105]
[+75]
[+45]
[+15]
[0]
[-15]
[-45]
[-75]
[-105]<----
[-145]
[-210]
[-245]
[-275]
[-350]
Dark Force Submission

Skills:
Jump: 2
Push: 2
Pull: 0
Sense: 0

MindTrick: 0
Speed: 0

Attack: 2
Defense: 3
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

Lan Al'thor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lan Al'thor   Lan Al'thor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 am

Seems ok for now.

Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com

Lan Al'thor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Legacy :: The Legacy Jedi Order :: Confirmed Jedi Characters-
Jump to: