RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Euro Server Admin?

Go down 
+5
Corus
Sasori
Kerubis
X3R0
Xeon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:47 am

Well we really need need a server admin that lives in europe so we here dont really need to wait til its night to be able on rp on other maps if nessessary.

And if you were to put in a admin i think xero might be a good choice? he is on xfire all day like a nerd and is always waiting to go on server but cant because of like skinner(no offence) not being on in europe time.

I find it a bit unfair that we need to wait around for skinner to come and rp with us because we cant do any important rps with different maps etc plus being stuck in the academy all day is boring and there is a town just outisde of us remember.

And also i can only like stay and rp for long on weekends or like this week when its a break from school, otherwise if i stay up tolong ill be totally... absent in school.
Back to top Go down
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 am

To be honest. I agree. I dont want to sound picky or anything. But the auro members have to wait all day for a admin to come online. The reason why is because we are stuck inside the academy all day and we have nothing to Role play. As Xeon said there is a city outside our doors that we cannot access because we cannot change map. I mean if we could manage to change map and go to the city etc we would have twice the fun in RP. I know were just padawans but am pretty sure we can manage to take a walk around the city. Atleast.

I wish to RP on the server but whenever i do nobody ''Important'' is on so we cannot RP. The only time we can is to wait for Skinner or that Kavar person.

I agree with a euro person having admin. It makes things right. Or this could be solved for RP issues such as '' A padawans cant leave the temple without a Knight or master '' Then can you make someone who is Euro a Knight? So we can.

I dont want to sound harsh here guys but we need to sort it out so the americans and the auros get a decent amount of time to RP. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://rpglegacy.my-rpg.com
Kerubis

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:44 am

I agree with this. Im sick of not having any chance to RP when the majority is on. The time here is like 22:30 when Skinner (no offence) might wake up. Its obvious that we auros are left in the shadow.

PLUS!!

Jedis here rank up WAAAYYY too fast...This was one of the faults TLPRPG had. Now the ranking up is even faster than TLPRPG. Wasn't it said in rpglegacy.com that jedis rank up VERY slowly? The lack of masters affects the ranking up. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:59 am

I agree. Even If I'm ont euro I think it'd be useful for them.

P.S Kerubis, Jedis DO level very slowly, only 2 persons got ranked up to JEDI only, and theres alot more ranks to go on, It's likre in a true RPG, when you rank up it's even harder each levels to rank up. You should calm down and think of it ;D
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:10 am

Sasori wrote:

P.S Kerubis, Jedis DO level very slowly, only 2 persons got ranked up to JEDI only, and theres alot more ranks to go on, It's likre in a true RPG, when you rank up it's even harder each levels to rank up. You should calm down and think of it ;D

Sasori, if you'd remember how slow it was in TLPRPG, you'd understand. People had to wait for DAYS even for a master to pick them as their padawan. And people didin't rank up with a single mission that was done like few days after the whole RPG was plot. Ranking up by simply going to some random planet, beating 2 guys doesn't make you better or doesnt give you new forcepowers. We actually had to train with our masters in TLPRPG, we haven't been trained at all here. Now maybe you should think again.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:13 am

Kerubis wrote:
Sasori wrote:

Sasori, if you'd remember how slow it was in TLPRPG, you'd understand. People had to wait for DAYS even for a master to pick them as their padawan. And people didin't rank up with a single mission that was done like few days after the whole RPG was plot. Ranking up by simply going to some random planet, beating 2 guys doesn't make you better or doesnt give you new forcepowers. We actually had to train with our masters in TLPRPG, we haven't been trained at all here. Now maybe you should think again.

Sasori wrote:
You should calm down and think of it ;D
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:24 am

Lol Im just pointing out the facts that we should change something on the RPG system. Make it more like TLPRPG.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Anyways, what is done is done, it is how it is. Not saying I don't agree.

W/e I still agree with Xeon and Xero.

P.S. SKINNER GET ONLINE WE LUV YOU !
Back to top Go down
Xeon

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Actilly jedi isent even a rank
The ranks that are is
Youngling
Padawan
Knight
Master
Council Member
Master of the order
And grand master
Sentinels, consular and guardinan is a path you choose, not a rank

And ye i agree with kerubis that jedi level yp to fast, it should take some time and effort
Not *Does a mission* Congratz you have been promoted to jedi...Yay

Also: Isit just me or isit always the same people that goes on missions?

(no offence to anyone)
Back to top Go down
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 pm

I agree. Going up such a rank just because they did a mission and showed ''Bravery and Courage'' shouldn't be right.

Xeon wrote:

Also: Isit just me or isit always the same people that goes on missions?

Because they do there missions in American time. That is why we need a Euro Knight to be able to work with the Euro members when needed so nobody gets left out.
Back to top Go down
Corus

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:08 pm

I Didn't just show "Bravery and COurage" I KICKED MANDALORIAN ASS, Score was 10-3 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Scores shouldn't affect the RP progress. "Oh my god you killed that mandafuker 6 times! Rank up for j00!!! Now you can haz push 3 and a new skin!"
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm

This sounds a little ironic. You want people to rank up a LOT slower (when it was only two people that ranked up and it was only 1 rank) but you want one of the euros to get instant Jedi Knight and admin powers to go with it? If you noticed, everyone skipped youngling and Jedi Hopeful for the most part because I didnt want to have to go through that part since I knew this time around would be very slow. And it does take longer to rank up the higher rank you get.

The Jedi Ranks:
Youngling
Jedi Hopeful
Jedi Padawan
Jedi
Jedi Adept
(Choose Sentinel/Guardian/Consular path here)
Jedi Knight
Jedi Master
Jedi Grand Master

There is a few more ranks in there than TLPRPG had and so far its been going a low slower than TLPRPG for the fact that Chirasha was the only one capable, before Kavar arrived, to train all 15 OF YOU. You dont realize how much trouble it is to try to train all of you and roleplay in-game and at the same time I am working on servers/forums and updating the classteams. So I haven't been able to train people in game like I did in TLPRPG because I dont have just one or two padawans I have 15.

I honestly trust Xero enough to have a Jedi Knight and to have in-game admin and I have already given in-game admin to Kazeth, Kira, Athena, and my brother Kewl. Its just that I didnt just want to hand out anything to just anybody like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
Kerubis

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Skinner, if you don't hand out admin to some Euro, you are blocking the RP chances from us. It's only the U.S. ones who get to go in mission and have tiem to RP with Chirasha.
No offence meant.
Back to top Go down
darkzolo

darkzolo

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:25 pm

kerubis... i know for a fact athy is on late, same with kira and im on to ussauly 12:30 EST thats late giving plenty of rp chance and skin some tiemsi sup much later.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Sk1nn3r wrote:

I honestly trust Xero enough to have a Jedi Knight and to have in-game admin and I have already given in-game admin to Kazeth, Kira, Athena, and my brother Kewl. Its just that I didnt just want to hand out anything to just anybody like this.

Read that again, Kerubis.
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Zolo I didin't say anything about Athena nor Kira. I just said that Skinner up so late or never on while us Euros are on. So having an Euro with admin would provide us some equality and fairness.

EDIT: ^In other words, Athena nor Kira do not teach us ingame. We need an european master.

EDIT2: Sasori gtfo. Don't need your quotes here.
Back to top Go down
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Listen people. I dont want others falming each other over this.

What this thread i mainly about is we need a active Euro member to be able to have admin and be able to lead missions etc. But ofcourse the only way we can do that is if we have a Euro Knight or above. Since a Padawan cannot go off adventuring without them.

If your wandering why Athena or Kira arn't helping it. Because there not as ''RP Addicted'' as some of us. Basically there not on enough to RP with us and they mainly go on the server when Skinner is there. Which lets go back to the beginning... That is in american time. Plus Athena and Kira cannot take us out on adventures or missions because there rank is too low.

We just need it sorted so Americans and Euros have decent amount of RP times.

Oh can i also go back and mention something. Xeon said he is late to school because he has to stay up at night to RP with Chirasha or any other americans. I dont want to sound nerdy or anything but i do the same. I have to stay up at night to RP with you guys and i do end up getting up in the mornings feeling really tired because of it.

Can we just sort it? Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Xeon

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Actilly im not late to school, just tired rofl... well actilly im late sometimes... lol... not much though.... hmmm.... ye ima be quiet.
or not........But somehow i still got good grades ... lol
I rule...
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Kerubis wrote:
Skinner, if you don't hand out admin to some Euro, you are blocking the RP chances from us. It's only the U.S. ones who get to go in mission and have tiem to RP with Chirasha.
No offence meant.

Offense taken. Its not my fault that you live across the world from me. And therefore I am not obligated, especially due to the fact that the majority of my roleplayers are American time-based, to make drastic decisions on your behalf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
TK-823

Location : Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, North America, USA, California.

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 pm

^ Untrue comment in untrue. The majority is NOT american. It's about half and half. And what's wrong with a euro admin anyways... =0
Back to top Go down
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 am

Alright this is just getting everybody annoyed and it will not solve anything. I am going to talk to Skinner on Vent or Xfire to try solve it that way.
Back to top Go down
Athena
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, me and Kira do have admin, but Skinner told me not to lead missions or else I would. I'm not sure if he'll let me change maps or not, so I never really did so (pertaining to some of you wanting to go to the city outside the temple, I agree). And I'm only a Jedi rank and Kira's only a Padawan.

I do agree that there should be one Euro admin. Perhaps not rank them up to JK, but give them some type of admin/RP master that is able to lead very small and less dangerous missions (i.e. go to the city and find a part for Avi's ship designs or something of the sort). And I think Xeon or Xero would be good admins for this (no offense to the rest of you, I just know more about Xeon's and Xero's behavior as admins...Xero was admin in TLP and Xeon has had admin since SoL was formed with no complaint).

I think this idea would fix the "ranking up too fast" problem Skinner has and relieve some of the Euros' concerns too.
Back to top Go down
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Well me and Skinner have been discussing on xfire about what we should do and we decided that i should delete Azrael (Which i already have done) and create a new one as Jedi Knight. We have planned out what and how it is going to work.

Basically the Jedi Knight called Daedlus Q'Vonn is a Kiffar species. He has been hiding at Degobah (Yes i know... Yoda style). But if you remember correctly Chirasha had made a call for help. So Daedlus Q'Vonn heard it and he headed straight to the Academy. That is when he meets up with Chirasha again.

Basically Chirasha and Daedlus were really good friends in the mandolorian wars and well they had to split up and take different routes to survive.

I think it is a great plan to be honest. But we are hoping this will solve the Euro admin and the Euro training for the others. So both americans and euros get a decent amount of time with there training and dont need to stay up till american times and be shattered in the mornings etc.

All i am doing now is waiting for Skinner to wake up from his wet dreams and get the character done so we can start RPing which i think will be tomorrow since it might take Skinner some time.

But i hope this will help alot. Because that is what am hoping.

Last edited by X3R0 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Sounds good. Next, I think we need to figure out what progression we have in the character leveling and if lower ranks can lead non-dangerous missions to other places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Euro Server Admin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Server Admin?   Euro Server Admin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro Server Admin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Legacy :: Important Announcements and RP Information :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: