RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Question.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TK-823

Location : Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, North America, USA, California.

Quick Question. Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question.   Quick Question. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 pm

What are we supposed to do if we have a mando character, but are on a jedi map? This 1 character logic is failing me. It kind of limits role-play possibiltys.
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

Quick Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question.   Quick Question. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Of course it does, but I am trying to get a second server that the Mandalorians can role-play on. I really dont see much ways to integrate Mandalorian RP to the Jedi RP. I want to give the Jedi priority over the Mandalorians since we only have this one server for now. The only way the mandos can get a role-play thing is if the Jedi go on a mission and the Mandalorians arrive to intercept. *shrug*

I could possibly make it so that everyone can have a Jedi/Sith character and a gunner character like in TLPRPG but that would mean more boards on the forums, more bios, more classteams work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
TK-823

Location : Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, North America, USA, California.

Quick Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question.   Quick Question. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:12 am

Well, seeing as every other RP server can do it, I would think we can. Infact, I once found a guy who had 17 characters... I was frightened.
Back to top Go down
Kira
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
Kira

Quick Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question.   Quick Question. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 pm

in rp i usually have to rp tons of characters to get rp working, but this is usually with 2 way or 3 way rp and shouldnt be the case with 20 or so people but its nice if we each had a jedi and mando character so we could alternate.
Back to top Go down
Dredik

Dredik

Quick Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question.   Quick Question. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 pm

I am with Skinner on this. The whole idea of faction exclusion is nice. Everything will be unexpected, no story planning really and realism will be there when it comes to secret attacks and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question.   Quick Question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Legacy :: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: