RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Growing Concerns

Go down 
+3
darkzolo
Sk1nn3r
Kira
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
Kira

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Hey all, i was majorly concerned about something that happened in the rp today. First lets deal with the fact that kewl and skinner were both busy doing their own thing and i had to beg kewl to get on to rp. Then i get kewl on the rp and we were having a wonderful lesson, like jedi students go through and then people started freakin leaving like.. wtf. Kewl left because people werent intrested and i think he made a nice comment to me. Heres the chatlog:

Conversation started between <|>??MO.Kira??<|> and Kewl: Mon, Apr 05 19:37:17 2010
[19:37] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: hey kewl
[19:37] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: we got rp
[19:37] Kewl: hi
[19:37] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: =3
[19:37] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: skinny says he'll come if you do
[19:37] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: and we kinda need ya
[19:37] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: cause ur guy needs to wake up
[19:40] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: I AM BEGGING YOU K
[19:40] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: COME TO US
[19:40] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: give in to the power of kira and come
[19:40] Kewl: rofl.
[19:40] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: *sad kitty eyes*
[19:40] Kewl: omg not those ^_^
[19:41] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: will you come?
[19:41] Kewl: perhaps
[19:41] <|>??MO.Kira??<|>: pwwws
[19:42] <This user stopped playing Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Multiplayer>
[20:33] Kewl: If they have better things to do than sit there and RP like normal fucking Jedi, they don't fuckin need me their, they can go FFA with all the others.
[20:33] Kewl: <This user is now offline>
Conversation ended: Mon, Apr 05 21:29:51 2010

I believe this brings up a serious issue that we need to work on. People need to respect others for the time they sacrifise to rp with everyone and not fuck around. people also need to learn to behave in rp and be courtious to people who deserve respect for coming up with most of the rp. Kira out.
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Its one of the reasons that Kewl and I dont really ever WANT to go to the RP server. Its always me and him trying to think of RP's to do and when we do people would rather spam taunts, spam OOC, FFA on all the best classes, etc.

It took me about a month and a half to re-create this RPG and write up the story and get the servers and websites going only to have 15 kids have fun rather than RP. I like to have fun too but I would also enjoy being able to actually role-play without someone doing something retarded or their character becoming the center of attention for once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
darkzolo

darkzolo

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: mhm   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 pm

i agree fully people i know most of you are new to rp and stuff but there is a tiem and place for randomness but that time isnt in the middle of an rp.... like just the other day me and av were rping fixin up the ship and then some oen coems upto me and snipes me that is called a LAME i personnaly think 3 lames and its a temp ban for the rest of the day... we dont want it and we need to strike down on it plus the day of the Battle rp THAT COULD OF BEEN AWSOME but the mercs werent followign directions i got ck twice... they had to be YELLED at no one was ussing there class PEOPLE ADMINS ARE RULER LISTEN TO THEM OR DIE... that is all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
Kira
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
Kira

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:13 pm

nicely said both of you. shit needs to be worked on.
Back to top Go down
Athena
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:16 pm

I concur...that is all I love you
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 pm

I hate people who shut their mouth and keep their useful complaints that could change and make the RP better behind them in secret. There's no reason you couldn't say what u wanna say.

P.S. You actually came at the server and you teached us a ''lesson'' of the Force and the Unifying Force, we were I think 5, then 2 left, and I needed to go toilet (In RL); followed of this, u started ''raging'' a little and u ''rage''quitted because there was only 2 left, u dind't even say anything, I came back and u left then everyone left...
Back to top Go down
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 am

Well if that is true Sasori then i believe it might of been a miss understanding. But i must agree with Kira here. When i am at the server there is always atleast 1 person FFA'ing or messing around. (Not naming no names)

So lets start calming down guys. We have had our fun with the whole spawning and wars against each other. It is time to get some really good role plays going.
Back to top Go down
http://rpglegacy.my-rpg.com
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 am

Sasori wrote:
I hate people who shut their mouth and keep their useful complaints that could change and make the RP better behind them in secret. There's no reason you couldn't say what u wanna say.

P.S. You actually came at the server and you teached us a ''lesson'' of the Force and the Unifying Force, we were I think 5, then 2 left, and I needed to go toilet (In RL); followed of this, u started ''raging'' a little and u ''rage''quitted because there was only 2 left, u dind't even say anything, I came back and u left then everyone left...

1. Dont know who you are talking to
2. Cant understand a thing you are saying to this unknown person.
3. Its usually you that is the cause of most FFA and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
Sasori

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 am

Sk1nn3r wrote:
Sasori wrote:

1. Dont know who you are talking to
2. Cant understand a thing you are saying to this unknown person.
3. Its usually you that is the cause of most FFA and such.

1. I'm actually talking to Kewl, if u dind't see.(I should have quoted)
2. Then just don't read it.
3. It WAS usually me that caused the most FFA and such.(Since I talked with you and mostly Kewl, I'm not causing those anymore, I WANNA RP.)

P.S. Please don't cause any other flame war for this thread, I agree'd with Kira too but we just need to understand eachother, in the meaning of, we gotta work or play together correctly without anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dredik

Dredik

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Rules are made and need to be enforced some times until they are followed. End of story imo.
Back to top Go down
Sasori

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:21 pm

^ Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Growing Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Concerns   Growing Concerns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Growing Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Legacy :: Important Announcements and RP Information :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: