RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legacy Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

The Legacy Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy Rules   The Legacy Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Rules
Website/Forum Rules:

1. No spamming.
2. Always be on-topic. I don’t want this website to get filled with non-sense.
3. Stay active!
4. Swearing and racist remarks are discouraged.

In-Game General Role-Playing Rules:

These rules are simple.

1. We all need to show an overall high level of maturity (this would include attitude, cooperation skills, speech ability, role-play ability)
2. I do NOT want to see any FFA going on at any time on the RPG server. This is ROLE-PLAY even if it is only you and one other person!
3. No “metagaming” as in dont use OOC information to influence how you role-play in a certain situation. I.E. Someone on the opposite team said something over ventrilo or in “// chat” that gave a hint as to what they might be doing or what their teammates might be doing; then you go and wait for them in ambush or something like that. It will not be tolerated.
4. Keep the role-playing realistic. Your character is not the smartest person alive, especially if you are a Padawan!
5. You can’t play other members’ characters without their permission!
6. Swearing and racist remarks are discouraged.

In-Game Chat Rules:

1. All actions are to be in white. Example: ^7*ignites lightsaber*
2. All basic chat (ooc and ic) is the default color green.
3. All private messages are of course purple (the pms are useful in role-play situations to cooperate with others and give the role-play some dynamics)
4. WE DO NOT ROLE-PLAY THOUGHTS! Example: *Chirasha wonders if there will be many attendees to the class today* <— BIG NO NO!
5. Swearing and racist remarks are discouraged.

MORE TO COME
Back to top Go down
http://rpglegacy.my-rpg.com

The Legacy Rules
Page 1 of 1