RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hologram Training Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Hologram Training Mission Empty
PostSubject: Hologram Training Mission   Hologram Training Mission Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm

--- Incoming Transmission From Daedlus ---
--- Transmission Accepted ---
--- Subject: Training Mission ---

Today at the academy. I decided to get two of the students in the academy to do a Mission. This is no normal mission. It was a Hologram. The reason why was because i wanted to see what they would do in certain situations.

I chose Cycero and Korran. I had a lecture with them just to clear things up. Then we entered the Hologram room. I decided not to help in the mission. Them 2 was to do it by them selfs. So i programmed the Hologram to situate the mission on a controlled ''Train''. There mission was to Take control of the train and save the 3 prisoners.

Cycero and Korran used great teamwork to get to the end but unfortunatly lost 5 lifes, Which isnt that bad compared to the amount that they were up against. Once they reached the control room. They had to aproach a Dark Jedi and come to terms with him to get the 3 Prisoners and escape. The reason i chose a Dark Jedi. Was because they do not know what they can run into when they have actual missions. It is best to be prepared. So Cycero and Korran tried to come to terms with the Dark Jedi. I then programed the Dark Jedi to try turn Cycero to the Darkside. I wanted to see how strong he could be against a lecture from a Dark Jedi. He successfully withstanded the lecture and said no to it. Then Cycero offered his Life for the 3 Prisoners. Which is a very important roll for a Jedi to do that. It is hard for someone to give there life for 3 lifes that they do not know. Instead the Dark Jedi wanted them both for the 3 prisoners. Korran tried convincing him. But i decided to see what they would do if a Prisoner struggled. So i programed the prisoner to struggle. The Dark Jedi confronted the Prisoner with his saber. Cycero and Korran stood there trying to convince him not to. Then the Dark jedi killed 1 of the prisoners. The mission had failed. But Just before the mission failed Korran then said ''Fine take me and Cycero for the rest of the prisoners''. They both managed to give up there lifes for the prisoners to be free. Then i shut down the Hologram.

I sat them down and told them there good and bads. They were then dismissed.

I will upload the list of what they did right and did wrong:

*List uploaded*

The Wrongs:
Failing the mission - Letting one of the prisoners die.
Going ahead alone - This happened quite abit, But it can be fixable.
Losing Lifes - They lost overall 5 lifes. Which if it was a real mission. They could possibly be dead.

The Rights:
Successfully Clearing the Train - They had killed all enemies on the train
Approaching Successfully - Approaching the Dark Jedi and the 3 prisoners wisely.
Working together - They had successfully worked together and kept talking tactics to get through the mission.
Offering there life - Offering there life for someones they do not know, Just to save them. Yes it is wrong but it is also right. Offering your life to save someone is a very important and hard role to do.

*List dissapears*

Overall i am very impressed and surprized at what they did in this mission. I will be contacting the Council about there success. Even though it was a Hologram mission, So they couldnt be hurt, It doesnt mean anything yet. Be prepared because you will soon be given harder hologram missions and you must be ready to face them by getting the most training as possible. Good luck.

--- Transmission ending ---
--- Transmission ended successfully ---
Back to top Go down
http://rpglegacy.my-rpg.com

Hologram Training Mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Legacy :: Important Announcements and RP Information :: The Holonet-
Jump to: