RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)

Go down 
+4
Athena
darkzolo
Xeon
Kerubis
8 posters

Which jedi temple map would you want to replace Council gcx?
Apcotyl Temple
Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_lcap25%Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Atlantica
Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_lcap42%Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Jedi Pyramid (v1 or v2?)
Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_lcap0%Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Council GCX (Current temple)
Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_lcap8%Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Requiem Sanctuary
Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_lcap25%Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Kerubis

Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Empty
PostSubject: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 pm

NOTE TO Skinn3r: This is not a demand for a new map. I just wanted to create this to see people's opinion on the map. It is either like or dislike.

I personally choose Apcotyl Temple because it is very cool looking and has lots of features including that huge-ass cruiser. Nice garden and everything. Atlantica is also cool but the filesize is huuge.

Apcotyl temple: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Apcotyl_Temple;97518

Atlantica: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Atlantica;92212

Jedi Pyramid (v2): http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Pyramid_2;44653

Requiem Sanctuary: http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Requiem_Sanctuary;88311

Ofcourse post your own map ideas. Everything is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Atlantica FTW!!!

Last edited by Xeon on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 pm

By the way. Atlantica is 147 Mb so think about Skinner who has to download the map 'n shit. (don't support it)
Back to top Go down
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Its still awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm

It is but think about the freaking loading time :0
Back to top Go down
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Well once you get in it will be sweet, and hopefull it wont be any weetards spawning shit like always.... (so server will crash, and got to reload map etc etc etc)
No offence Razz
Back to top Go down
darkzolo

darkzolo

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

requimen is a good solid map and we can have a little military rp going there as well and its very wide ranged so we can use GCX and requimen beacuse the one fault to requimen is no rooms sadly. otherwise its perfect, i do love atlantics so thats my 3rd pic.
Back to top Go down
Athena
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin
RPGLegacy In-Game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Atlantica is my first choice since it had the best map design. Apcotyl is my second.
Back to top Go down
Dredik

Dredik

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:10 am

Atlantica would be best. Well designed map and can easily fit story line that the Jedi Temple is under water which I haven't seen before. Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Skinn3r what are your thoughts about this poll? Have you planned to change the map via this poll and make the RP better? It all is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Korran Starseeker

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:45 pm

all i know is that atlantica takes a good amount of time to load up. Dont get me wrong its a very very good place for us to rp but the time it takes to load is ridiculous. You could leave the comp and go make a quick meal or snack and it MIGHT be loaded when you get back.
Back to top Go down
Sk1nn3r
RPGLegacy Founder
RPGLegacy Founder
Sk1nn3r

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:29 am

Its quite difficult to convert base maps to MBII, if you can even get the permission to do so. And then we would have to come up with a roleplay as to why we wanted to go to a different Temple and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpglegacy.com
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:31 am

The rp is quite easy to figure out, but dident you convert atlantica last rp? :3
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 am

I agree with Xeon. The RP is quite easy to figure out. And I don't think any permissions are needed to convert the maps. Atleast according to the map's introduction. And like I said, its up to you if you mind to change the map. It's cool if you won't but more cooler if you would.
Back to top Go down
Eldor Xer'jera

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:58 pm

I vote Reqiuem sanctuary for 2 reasons, my former padawan and friend cinstructed it, and it's by far way to awsome.
Back to top Go down
Kerubis

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:01 am

Eldor Xer'jera wrote:
I vote Reqiuem sanctuary for 2 reasons, my former padawan and friend cinstructed it, and it's by far way to awsome.

Im afraid this topic has no meaning at all...Anymore. People are so inactive that the whole RP is dead. Even the server is down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)   Possible new jedi temple. (POLL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible new jedi temple. (POLL)
Page 1 of 1