RPG Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Legacy

Your legacy begins here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azrael Vi'Duo Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X3R0
RPGLegacy Webmaster
RPGLegacy Webmaster

Azrael Vi'Duo Character Empty
PostSubject: Azrael Vi'Duo Character   Azrael Vi'Duo Character Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 pm

--- Incoming Files ---
--- Files Recieved ---
--- Loading Files ---
--- Files Loaded Successfully ---

Image:
Azrael Vi'Duo Character 1pciev

The Missing of Azrael Vi'Duo-

Today at the academy Azrael was meditating in the garden and he decided to get out of the academy for awhile and go look around the city. He thought it would mean no harm and nothing will happen. So he wondered towards the exit of the academy and stepped foot outside. He them walked down the stairs to the city and started traveling around.

After 2 hours he was still looking around. But he then decided to start heading back. He took a short cut and went through a alley way. But suddenly 5 men jumped out of nowhere and grabbed him. They covered his mouth so he couldnt shout. Then hit him in the head. Making him unconcious. Then they took him away.

Back at the academy it has been 5 hours and his friends are wondering where he has gone. They reported it to Chirasha and they all started searching the Academy. They was no sign of him anywhere. Chirasha tell them to not worry and that she will solve this mistery out...

// Yea well guys i am getting rid of this char because i have discussed with Skinner about this Euro admin thing and he has let me create a character as a Knight and have admin so that the Euro's get a decent amount of time to RP like the others. So yea i will be making a new char. You never know. This one may return one day. )

Last edited by X3R0 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpglegacy.my-rpg.com

Azrael Vi'Duo Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Legacy :: The Legacy Jedi Order :: Confirmed Jedi Characters-
Jump to: